AEROFIX dressings combine a SupaSorb pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and effective management of larger wounds, abrasions and sutured wounds.
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury.
- SupaSorb™ leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
- A non-woven backing is smooth and soft, and adheres to body contours using SupaBond adhesion.
- The SupaSorb non-adherent wound pad , combined with a soft and conforming non-woven backing takes patient comfort to a new level, minimising trauma and assisting recovery.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute from direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.