There is nothing like the HeartSine Samaritan 500P public access defibrillator with CPR advisor technology.
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival - otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
- Early Access - (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care - (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).
- 8 year warranty - The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection - the highest in the industry
- CPR Advisor for real time feedback on the effectiveness of your compressions
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.