|1||Heavy Conforming Bandage 10cm|
|2||Heavy Conforming Bandage 7.5cm|
|1||Instructions for Venomous Bites|
|9||Itch Relief Cream|
The first aid kit should provide basic equipment for administering first aid for injuries including:
- cuts, scratches, punctures, grazes, splinters
- muscular sprains, strains
- minor burns
- amputations, major bleeding wounds
- broken bones
- eye injuries
- bites, stings
The contents of first aid kits should be based on a risk assessment.
For example, there may be higher risk of eye injuries and a need for additional eye pads in a workplace where:
- chemical liquids or powders are handled in open containers
- spraying, hosing or abrasive blasting operations are carried out
- there is any possibility of flying particles causing eye injuries
- there is a risk of splashing or spraying of infectious materials
- welding, cutting or machining operations are carried out
Additional equipment may be needed for serious burns and remote workplaces.
Each First Aid Kit contains Emergency Information about the following:
- Spinal Injury
- Burns and Scalds
- Eye Injury
- First Aid Meanings from SafeWork Australia:
First aid is the immediate treatment or care given to a person suffering from an injury or illness until more advanced care is provided or the person recovers.
First aider is a person who has successfully completed a nationally accredited training course or an equivalent level of training that has given them the competencies required to administer first aid.
First aid equipment includes first aid kits and other equipment used to treat injuries and illnesses.
First aid facilities include first aid rooms, health centres, clean water supplies and other facilities needed for administering first aid.
High risk workplace means a workplace where workers are exposed to hazards that could result in serious injury or illness and would require first aid.
Low risk workplace means a workplace where workers are not exposed to hazards that could result in serious injury or illness such as offices, shops or libraries. Potential work related injuries and illnesses requiring first aid would be minor in nature.
|Brand||Shop First Aid|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.