Biohazard Spill Kit
Designed for any locations accessed by the general public, including: schools, day care centres, aged care facilities, hotels, shopping centres, hospitals and medical clinics, public and private transport, and building maintenance.
- Effective on blood, urine, vomit, faeces and any other liquid spill which poses an infectious health risk.
- Highly effective,
- Readily incinerable and competitively priced.
- All Enretech kits comply with the latest Australian Standards and Federal NOHSC (ASCC) Codes or Practice that pertain to the handling, storage, clean-up and disposal of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances: NOHSC: 2007(1994), 1005(1994), & 1015(2001) and AS NZS 3816-1998 Management of clinical and related wastes.
- Large disposable clean-up tools minimise risk of contact with spilled liquid
- BettaClean SUPER Absorbent 1000ml
- 2 x Protective Gloves
- 2 x Antiseptic Towelettes
- Absorbent Wipe
- Disposable Apron
- Surgical Face Mask
- Waste Disposal Bag
- Instruction card
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.