The AEROPLAST Wound Closure strips offer you a painless alternative for the closure of minor wounds without the need for stitching.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
Comprehensive sizes available
- AeroPlast wound closures are available in sizes from 38 to 100mm long and from widths of 3mm to 100mm, enough to suit any incision or laceration. They can also be cut to size.
Neat and Simple
- AeroPlast Wound closures offer fast and easy application with no need for an anaesthetic. AeroPlast wound closures reduce scarring and eliminate needle puncture marks.
Contraindications / Precautions
- Aeroplast should not be used on infected wounds unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.